- This event has passed.
November 9, 2020 @ 8:00 am - December 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
FBC will be participating in a Giving Tree opportunity to benefit Network of Nations’ students and families. This year we have a Virtual Giving Tree to help everyone participate.
How it works:
- Click here to view the Virtual Giving Tree.
- Each sign up slot will contain the recipient’s name, country of origin, and their gift request. Suggested gift price range: $30.00
- Purchase the gift(s) they indicated and wrap. If you are able, it would be great to include a Christmas card with a photo of yourself or your family for your recipient, along with a note. This adds a personal touch from who is sending their Christmas gift.
- Return wrapped gifts to FBC for Network of Nations staff to deliver to the recipient (with the original tag).
- If you plan to drop off items at FBC during the week, please call or email ahead of time to schedule a time to do so: 815-895-3116 or email@example.com
- NOTE: If your tag indicates this is a “Family Gift”, please drop off your gift at FBC to be grouped together for delivery with the other gifts for that particular family.
- If you would like the opportunity to hand deliver your gift (safely, with COVID precautions), please reach out.
- Please make sure all gifts are in by Sunday, November 29th.
If you prefer to make a general donation to the Giving Tree, please write a check out to Network of Nations with “Giving Tree” in the memo, and mail to the church office at 530 W. State St. Sycamore, IL 60178.